Williamsburg Community Pool will offer two sessions of swim lessons in July 2021. Lessons will run in two-week sessions, Monday – Thursday each week. The first session will be July 5-15, and the second will be July 19-29.
- Fees will be $64 for members and $80 for non-members.
- Classes will be capped at 12 per age group, per session.
- Members will be given priority, and nonmembers will be taken on a first come first serve basis.
- Registration forms are available at the pool, or you may print this form and bring it to the pool with payment.
- All registrations and payments must be completed by July 2 (first session) or July 16 (second session).