With the perfect combination of sun and shade, Williamsburg Community Pool (WCP) is the place to while away a quiet day or swim a few laps. The pool is large enough for kids to play Sharks and Minnows while parents float and talk nearby, and toddlers romp in the spacious wading pool. Come wind down, grill and eat poolside, catch up with friends, read in the afternoon sun, and cheer for the Manta Rays.
2021 = OPEN for BUSINESS!
Welcome back! Memorial Day Weekend will kick off the year; daily hours will begin Friday, June 18th. We will begin the season with no sign-ups but reserve the right to institute them on certain days (i.e., weekends or holidays) when, historically, levels of attendance were higher. We continue to abide by the current public health restrictions for COVID-19, and Virginia’s guidelines for all businesses.
Can’t Wait to See You All Poolside!
The following are the safety procedures to which we will adhere:
• All members will enter through the pool breezeway and proceed to the bottom of the stairs to check in with a lifeguard before continuing into the pool area. Do not linger in the breezeway.
• All members and staff will be required to wear a face-covering over their nose and mouth when interacting face-to-face (sign in, questions, etc.).
• All members will sign in with a lifeguard at the designated table. Each member will be screened upon arrival to determine if they are currently experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Anyone experiencing symptoms will not be permitted to remain at the pool.
• Seating will be in family groups only, with at least 10 feet of distance between.
• Seating will be cleaned and disinfected often, as will bathrooms.
• Only one person/family group will be allowed in the bathroom at a time. Please wear your masks.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be provided.
• Members will exit through the gate in the fence, not through the breezeway.
Please be considerate of our guards and managers! Keep your distance, and remember to put on your mask when interacting with them. We are doing our best to provide a fun, memorable, successful, and safe summer for all our members. We will monitor our new guidelines and will modify them as needed. As always, we will keep you updated via newsletter, the pool website, and Facebook.
Thank you for your continued support, and for choosing to be a part of the Williamsburg Community Pool family!
Find Us and Connect
Get in Touch
Mon-Sat 11a-8p | Sun 1p-8p
Find us at the office
1228 Richmond Road (Behind Food Lion),
Williamsburg, VA 23185